If you’re in need of food, live in the Stoughton Wisconsin School District, and meet The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) income guidelines, we can help. If you don’t know the guidelines, call or stop in for more information.
Hours of the Pantry:
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday and Wednesday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 11:00 am (first Saturday of the month)
- Closed on all holidays as observed by City offices
- Closed when Stoughton School District schools are closed for inclement weather
- The pantry is located at 520 S 4th St, Stoughton, Wisconsin. Call 608-873-8103 to make an appointment.
- You will need to provide identification and proof of address for all members of the household the first time you come to the pantry and annually after that. Once that is completed, only the proof of identity and address are required from the household member picking up the food. All of your information is treated as confidential.
- Clients may use the pantry once a month.
- Emergency food bags are available four (4) times a year.
- Once you arrive at the pantry, you will check in at the desk, provide your proof of identity and address, and then a volunteer will take you through the pantry to pick out items according to your household size.
What if I need a ride?
Delivery of your food is provided by the pantry every Wednesday afternoon. This is for those who due to health or transportation issues cannot come to the pantry. Call the pantry to make your food selections and explain the health or transportation issue that requires the pantry to deliver to you.
Free rides to and from the pantry are provided by the Affordable Transportation/RSVP ride service. After you make an appointment with the Pantry (call 608-873-8103), call Richard at 608-873-6112 to schedule a ride.
What if I don’t speak English?
If you don’t speak English and need assistance, you can bring along an interpreter, or we can use the Over the Phone Interpreting Service. Required forms are written in English, Spanish, and Hmong.
Where else can I get help?
United Methodist Church, 525 Lincoln Ave, Stoughton, WI. 608-873-3223
Personal Essentials Pantry – click here for more information